Sunday 23 February 2014

Graze anyone?






・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆


Anyone who watches British TV probably knows about Graze the healthy way to snack. It's been around for a while and I really wanted to just avoid it but I got a free voucher so I thought what the hell might as well, and

OH MY GOODNESS

Tasty as fuck (pardon my french), but I was missing out.


This was the first box I got

Super Berry Detox, Cookies and Cream, Summer Berry Flapjack and Herby Bread basket


The flapjacks were yummy and that cookies and cream actually tasted like cookies and cream-ish. I was surprised.

Dried berries are always a good snack but the herby bread basket was a hit and miss. I liked everything apart from the oregano rice crackers they were a bit strong for my tastes. So i'll probably bin that one or just take out all the crackers next time I get it.

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆


I got those a while ago and since then quite a few boxes have come so here they are



Crackling black peppercorn, Bounty Hunter, Jaffa Cake Flapjack, Strawberry Milkshake




Bounty hunter was euuhh, it was okay but the coconut flakes were not happening in this punnet so I didn't eat them.

But the Strawberry milkshake was so so so yummy. It was perfect like everyone needs to eat this it was the best.

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆



In this one I got Summer Pudding, Strawberry Milkshake, Triple Berry Smoothie and Apple and Cinnamon Flapjacks.



The Apple and Cinnamon flapjacks are absolutely delicious and if you are gonna get a graze box get this flapjack. The Summer Pudding was nice it wasn't great but I would eat it again it's not one to bin. Now the Triple Berry Smoothie was yum apart from the banana. I only ever have banana in smoothies as I'm not really fond of them. I did try one piece of the banana but no I spat it out. If you like banana then you'll like this but I don't so I didn't.



・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆


The best thing about graze is the friend code you get when you join.

click here to get your first, fifth and tenth graze box free using my friendcode.

and for those who don't like links just enter this code NTYVLWYTP
When signing up for graze, but make sure you enter the code, then fill out the information since you can only use it if your a new customer (or just use a different email address not that I do that or anything).

・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆・。・゜★・。・。☆・゜・。・゜。・。・゜★・。・。☆

Bye guys

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment